Tuesday, September 9, 2008
HELP!!!
So I am 38 weeks pregnant and we still don't have a name for our little dude. When we came up with our girls' names, they just felt right. And ever since, I have thought how perfectly they suit them. Thus far, we have had no such luck for our soon-to-be-here son. I need help! Give me your suggestions! I'd like to at least have a few names to consider so that when I see him, maybe I'll know. I don't want to be the mom in the hospital that after he's born and everyone asks "what's his name?!" I have to answer "I don't know!" So please, bring the names on!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey girl.. I know it's hard picking names. Here are some names
1. Aiden
2. Ethan
3. Jacob
4. Jayden
5. Caden
6. Logan
7. Brandon
8. Rylan
9. Collin
10. Kesley
I know I have wierd taste in names but I hope that helps you think of something.
I FEEL YOUR PAIN. I have about a million girl names but no more boy names. So we are in trouble if our next child is a boy. One name I really like is a pretty old one. I love the name Seth.
I like different names. Korbin, Mason, Ian, Noah, Jesse, Keaton, Maddox, Quinn, Chase, Hunter, Preston, Brock, Parker, Ryder, Grant, Easton, Holden, Jameson, Tucker, Beau, Dax, Aspen, Gavin, Kai, Taryn. Ok, that's all. I searched online- FYI. I always came up with the name and then Russ would tell me yes or no. Best of luck!!
When in doubt start looking at family trees for names? Sometimes there are some really good ones there. ^_^ Or look at some Scottish names, since your last name is Scottish? 'course the family tree will get to Scottish names eventually, heh.
This is one of my favorite name sites, too, by the way.
Here's my 2 cents:
1. Christian
2. Coan
3. Tyler
4. Logan
5. Harrison
(had to put the last 3! I obviously LOVE those names :)
Post a Comment