Emilee, Ella, Natalia, Lillian - ready for some fun!
I have a series of about 12 pictures of them striking different poses. It was "show me your happy face, show me your sad face, your tired face, your scared face, etc."


Showing off their high dollar cupcake rings!
Me and my girl! She truly is one of my best friends.
So right when we walked into the theater we saw this giant poster. All 4 girls started giggling and pointing to it! Of course I saw it as a photo-op! Here they are still snickering...
...And then blowing you some kisses!
Here they are being the high school musical cast themselves (that is the hsm 3 poster behind them.) Before the movie started they were all talking about their favorite character in the movie. They asked me who mine was and I told them Troy was favorite. I wasn't ready for this response... "Oh yeah, he is SO dreamy!" HAHAHA! Well, he is! At least they have good taste!
I know there are many more adventures like this in the future and I can't wait for them!
On the actual day of Ella's birthday we had a little party at home for her. She picked a flower for her cake this year and was very specific in telling me how to decorate it. I did it just as she requested..."in an A/B pattern with pink and purple." She seemed pleased!
She didn't tell us what her wish was! It was the first year she's kept it a secret!
Happy birthday big girl! We are so glad you are a part of our family! You make us laugh every day and we are so grateful for the ray of sunshine you are.








2 comments:
I can't believe you have a 6 year old! Thats insane you old woman you! Those are adorable pictures! Drews looks adorable!
Hmm...how sarcastic should I be??? I am so green with envy. You know that a night out with a bunch of little girls screaming and giggling is so up my alley!
Post a Comment