
Cake pops. Aren't they cute?! Don't they look yummy!? I'm kind of wishing my friend hadn't introduced these to me. I made them for the first time yesterday and am already thinking about who else I can make them for and what different flavor combinations I can use. Not to mention the endless decorating possibilities. Total props to "Bakerella" for these delectable little treats. (http://bakerella.blogspot.com.) Don't try them. You'll be hooked. And if you do, don't say I didn't warn you! Thanks Carrie!
6 comments:
Love Bakerella! Such cute ideas and so simple to make. You can just make them as truffles as well without the sticks.
You did a great job!
how cute are those! totally gonna try 'em...thanks for the idea!
OK, I tried to make these, and they turned out horrible! Way to go Holly!!
Mmm... strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting... one of my personal favorites! I would let you make them for me. Do you deliver? :)
so yummy! I think Carrie has us all hooked. Well done, they look great!
Post a Comment