Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dance, Dance, Dance

Ella's 4th annual dance recital was at the end of May. It's so fun to watch her on that stage. She shines ever so brightly. I think she is most beautiful when she is full of happiness just being herself and doing the things she enjoys. She glows. I can't believe this is the same girl that 4 years ago at her first dance performance, stood on the side and cried because she was so shy. My, have we come a LONG ways!

This was at dress rehearsal the day before with her teacher, Ms. Jennifer.


Just before going on stage...


The tap routine this year was to the Cinderella work song. It was darling!


One of these days I'll figure out the right settings on my camera for the lighting in that performance hall. So while these pictures are totally dark, you get the idea! Luckily we have the video too.


Ella's the one in the middle.




Ella and Natalia have played together since they were babies. Ella was so excited that they were in dance together this year.


My energizer dancer...she just keeps going and going...

No comments: