Thursday, July 30, 2009

Third time's a charm?

Well, sort of! This was my third attempt in the last 2 weeks to get pictures of my kids. Actually, the first two attempts were at family pictures. I didn't get the greatest family pictures but was not willing to go through the stress of that again so soon! But what I really wanted was just a picture of my 3 kids together, all matchey-matchey and cute as can be. It was WAY harder than I anticipated. In fact, I won't bore you with all the details as to what DID happen and all the reasons we did not get those perfect shots (seriously, how do other families do it?), but I'm happy with what we did get. Thank you, thank you, thank you to my dear, sweet, and ever-so-patient friend Toni for her time and talents! We love and appreciate you more than you will ever know! Stay tuned for studio pictures in about 2 weeks. I can't wait for my 8x10 of Ava crying and Drews crawling off to arrive! After all, that's reality right?!

Yes, I think this is the best we got of all 3 of them...another reality shot! Don't laugh! I love it because Ava loves to make Drews laugh and Drews loves to laugh at Ava. And yes, I'm fully aware that Drews' hair was a mess and his overall's were undone. And that I forgot to take the girls' nail polish off before we left (I did have the nail polish remover and cotton balls out...I just forgot to make use of them!) Still love it!



Drews - 10 months

This little booger was not in the most smiley mood. So serious!

Ava - 2 years 2 months


This picture depicts Ava's attitude toward having her picture taken quite well!
Ella - 6 1/2

Look at those eyes!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

I love them!! so cute!! Toni is so taking our family pics!!

The Thompson Family said...

Holly,

Love all the pictures. Toni did such a great job.

Cook Family said...

They are so stinking cute!!! Ava is getting too big, she needs to stop growing - and Drews too!

Anonymous said...

Holly, what CUTE kids you have!

Erickson Fam said...

These are adorable!! I love the first picture and that they are cracking up ~ ha!

joana said...

that first one is my fave! i love those candid shots. and toni is so talented...is there anything she can't do? and holy crap your kids are gorgeous! they all have such beautiful features like their mama...

Matthews Family said...

Cute, cute, cute. I love pictures! Thanks for sharing them.