Thursday, March 26, 2009

Give me the sharks!

Ella just woke up to use the restroom. When she was finished I could hear her stumbling around. I helped her back into bed and she got really upset. And then she started yelling at me...

Ella: I can't find the sharks!
Mom: The shirts?
Ella: Nooo! The SHARKS!
Mom: You can't find the sharks?
Ella: Yes!
Mom: I don't know where they are.
Ella: Yes you do. You have them. Give them to me!
Mom: Oh okay. Here, you lay down and I'll go get the sharks for you.
Ella: Okay. (followed by mom kissing her good night and leaving the room).

I didn't hear anything from her after that. Hmmm, I wonder where they are?!

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

lol. funny dreams. so glad you wrote it down, and she can laugh about it in years to come.

Danielle said...

Silly Ella....Last friday was a blast!! You are an awesome visiting teaching partner and friend!!

Toni Dee! said...

he he . . . So glad no-one listens and tells when I talk in my sleep :)