
I would sure feel better if he would just turn his head to the side! I even turn it for him often, but to no avail. The boy prefers to sleep face down! No matter how often I turn his sweet little round head around, it's only seconds before he goes back to the way he was. This is the first time I've ever really seen the need for the "tight fitting" crib sheet. Maybe we'll be a little more cautious with that. But isn't he cute?! Don't you just want to cuddle right up next to him!? I do!
3 comments:
James did the same thing. Even today, he's happier if his face is shoved into the mattress, a pillow or a blanket.
That is great that Drews is rolling over. Annabelle is to lazy to roll over. She does not care for it.
oh he is precious and he does look like he'd be nice to snuggle up to! I miss little baby naptimes!
Post a Comment