Dave would kill me! I just wanted to see what he would look like, but even he wasn't too thrilled with me...


This was Jan '09. It started early with Ava!


My 7 month old Ava Joy...


A simpler time....only one kid!!

Doing what they do best...

Ella and Kenzie...on Mother's Day so long ago!

Ella's very first day of dance...just 3 months before her 3rd birthday! Wow!
My favorite Thanksgiving Day tradition...
The loves of my life...
One of my most favorite activities that I headed up while serving on Activities Committee...and thankful that I don't have to do it this year! I loved our posters...


The kind of stuff I get to do in my calling now! I made these centerpieces for a funeral luncheon...

Ava may have reverted just a little after Drews was born...

Still reverting... =)


Ava may have reverted just a little after Drews was born...

Still reverting... =)
My goofy goofy kid! Loves to be thrown over Dad's shoulder like a sack of potatoes!

Just skipped another beat...Have I ever told you that Drews has 3 moms? He does.

The best little cooking helpers you'll ever find!

A pretty normal occurence at Grandpa and Grandma's house. We LOVE having our cousins so close that we get to get together frequently and enjoy the simple things together.

Love this girl's hair!

Seriously, can you say "Oooh, Ahhhh..."

Acting out the nativity with the MacKillop cousins. Ella as the angel, Ava as a wandering sheep bribed by m&m's to stay with her shepherd and Drews as Baby Jesus. So cute I just can't stand it!


Never cease to laugh when I see this! This was done at the beginning of Ella's kindergarten year. The assignment was to draw and write 4 things that started with the letter of the week. S is for Snow White. Does Snow White look, um WHITE to you?! I reminded Ella why she is called that. She knew, but she couldn't find a white crayon! Brown'll do!

Cousin Harrison made Ella a matching cape and "Super Woman" emblem! Love that they're such good buddies!

One stinkin' cute little dude!

One stinkin' cute little dude!

Never cease to laugh when I see this! This was done at the beginning of Ella's kindergarten year. The assignment was to draw and write 4 things that started with the letter of the week. S is for Snow White. Does Snow White look, um WHITE to you?! I reminded Ella why she is called that. She knew, but she couldn't find a white crayon! Brown'll do!










5 comments:
I love this! I love going through my old pictures just to remember the past, it is the best! These pictures are way fun. My problem would be just choosing some, I would want to put them all on the blog
I have to tell you that, while I love normal blog entries, I really love seeing something like this. What a way to just capture memories and let other people see what strikes your heart strings. Thanks for sharing...and for having such sweet babies!!
i love it! flashback pics are the best, and i'm totally impressed with your awesome centerpiece little miss talent:)
That was really fun! Thanks for sharing.
This post made me mis you! What a sweet family.
Post a Comment