My sweet girl has had the cutest toothless grin until this last month and all of a sudden BOOM! she got 3 teeth in like 2 weeks. Her third popped through this last week. So now she just has the cutest grin! I got this picture yesterday when she was being silly at lunch. If you click on it to enlarge it, you can see all 3 of her teeth very well.
She's thinking these teeth are a pretty good thing! Suddenly it's like having 3 hands because she's gotten crafty and can carry more this way. The fake french fry isn't the only thing that gets carried in the mouth! It's just the only thing I've actually gotten a picture of quick enough!
But these super cool teeth have also caused a few complications...she fell down and bit her lip :( which caused her to get her first fat lip. And yes, mom wanted a picture of it. Dave tells Ava "Right after mom gets the scrapbook picture, she'll love on you and make it all better!" I think I might take too many pictures...
It's been a rough week. We've just been so busy and baby #2 doesn't always get catered to quite the same as baby #1 did when it comes to working around naps. This morning she woke up not feeling well and was running a fever by this afternoon. As you can tell, she really wasn't too interested in lunch...
Poor thing....she spent a lot of time sleeping today and hopefully will be feeling better soon. Just look at those sad, tired eyes...I have to admit though, I do love how she's extra snuggly when she's feeling this way!
5 comments:
How cute, and yes, pictures are oh so important. she won't remember that you didn't pick her up right away, but she will treasure the pictures forever!
so I am always feast or famine and could probably write 2 or 3 blogs in one sitting and my only problem was that then I would have to post them all at the same time. Here is a solution. You can write them and then say when you want them to be published. Go to draft.blogger.com to login- its a new thing and then just procede as normal to where you are editing your post. Down on the bottom right there is a date thing and you can set a publishing time. But this won't work if you don't go to draft first. Oh and of course your daughters are cute and funny.
oh and here's my blog. http://gibbonsmonkeys.blogspot.com/
I am also guilty of documenting my children so much that I hate having to narrow down the pix but I know that no one else wants to look at 50 pictures that are similar but so unique to me. HEHE
I forgot one step. Before you can change the date on your post click on the lower left side that says "post options"
I so agree! There's nothing like a cuddly clingy baby every once in a while (thank goodness they're not always like this!)
Post a Comment