HAHAHAHAHAHAHAw
Can't say anything! But it made me laugh for the 2nd time! Thanks Holly and Ava for your entertainment!
HA HA HA LOL. . . . :) WAY TO GREAT! I'm glad you got a picture of that. She'll love it when she's 16 :)
Awesome!
Bahahahahahahah! Every kid has at least one incriminating photo that will come back to haunt them on a special occasion such as graduation or wedding. This one is Ava's!!
Too funny. Just pray that Ava never answers the phone one day and says, "Mommy can't come to the phone right now because she's pumping her milk!"
I LOVE HER!
haha! Too funny
That is so stinking funny! She is adorable!Hey will you tell Noelle to Add me to her blog! txan0885@gmail.com
Post a Comment
9 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAw
Can't say anything! But it made me laugh for the 2nd time! Thanks Holly and Ava for your entertainment!
HA HA HA LOL. . . . :) WAY TO GREAT! I'm glad you got a picture of that. She'll love it when she's 16 :)
Awesome!
Bahahahahahahah! Every kid has at least one incriminating photo that will come back to haunt them on a special occasion such as graduation or wedding. This one is Ava's!!
Too funny. Just pray that Ava never answers the phone one day and says, "Mommy can't come to the phone right now because she's pumping her milk!"
I LOVE HER!
haha! Too funny
That is so stinking funny! She is adorable!
Hey will you tell Noelle to Add me to her blog! txan0885@gmail.com
Post a Comment